Zoho Show, our online presentation application will undergo a major update this weekend. This major update (dubbed Zoho Show 2.0) has many goodies and several enhancements over our current version. Let’s take a closer look at the key enhancements.
(For those of you who are impatient, here is the video that talks about the enhancements)
1) Elegant new User Interface : We have completely redesigned our user interface from scratch. Here is how the new UI looks.
2) Themes Support : We now have over 50 default themes available in this version. Eventually you’ll see this evolve where you can create your own themes and contribute it to the library.
3) Shapes & ClipArt Support : Lots of pre-built shapes (for use in flowcharts etc) and clipart have been added (lots of them)
4) Extensive Editing Capabilities (Text, Image, Bullets etc) : Images can be rotated/flipped and there are lots of bullet types to choose from.
5) Enhanced Import : The import functionality has been drastically enhanced. If you are importing your presentations (ppt, pps, odp, sxi) into Show 2.0, you’ll notice that the import quality of the presentations will be much better than what you might have previously experienced.
6) Meeting & Chat Integration : As you might know, Zoho Meeting is our desktop sharing tool and it is now well-integrated with Zoho Show. This allows you to have a seamless switch to share your desktop with the participants viewing your presentation. And Zoho Chat allows you to chat with your audience while doing remote presentations.
7) Lots more …
Our team has put in quite some work on this update. We can’t wait to roll it out to hear your feedback. We are planning to update the service this weekend as there might be some downtime. We’ll definitely keep you posted about it. Watch this space for more …