Customizing your Zoho Wiki has now become a bit easier. Let’s see what the improved version of the Customization tab under Settings offers.
1. You can Enable or Disable the Bottom Panel
2. In addition to specifying whether you want the Side Panel to the right or the left, there’s a newly added option to not have it displayed
3. The modules or elements in the Side Panel can now be drag and dropped in any order you like. And you can add your own elements using the Add element -> Custom Page Box option. Say, a gapingvoid widget or a RSS feed.
4. The Top and Bottom panels can be customized to have your own logo, heading, footer etc.
5. And the option to specify your own CSS is retained
This is just the first round of changes as regards wiki customization. More to come. If you want any specific customization options or features in Zoho Wiki, do please leave your comments.