It’s been a year since Zoho Support was launched. Our customers used it, liked it, gave us feedback- positive and negative, asked for new features, made suggestions and proposed ideas. This is what we came up with: a new Setup UI, with a clean, compact look designed to help you set up your Zoho Support account easily.
Here’s a quick list of what has changed:
Better Organization: We have re-organized the options available in the Setup UI. We now have main options that comprise groups of sub-options. For example, we have an option called Rebranding. The sub-options available under Rebranding include Logo, Domain Mapping and Portal Name.…
- We’ve gone monochrome…kind of: We decided to go monochrome and retain the use of the Zoho colors. There’s no specific reason for this . We thought that the yesteryears look will add some pizzaz to our UI. What do you think?
Tired of frantically trying to look up the most recent request sent by a customer (who is on hold!)? Well, we have a solution for you, Zoho Support’s latest feature – Zoho PhoneBridge.
This feature connects your telephone system (PBX) with your Zoho Support account. You can receive notifications about incoming calls and outgoing calls. When you receive a call, key details about the customer appear in a popup on your screen. You can view the customer’s name, e-mail ID, telephone number and 4 of the recent open requests belonging to them.
The key features of Zoho PhoneBridge include the following:
- Manage your incoming and outgoing calls
- View the details of a contact or account when you receive or make a call
- Associate calls with tickets
- Enter the time spent on each call automatically
- Generate reports to view the amount of time spent, by support representatives, on each call
- Create multiple Zoho PhoneBridge groups to enable better customer support
Supported PBX Systems
The PBX systems that we currently support are:
- Asterisk 1.4
- Elastix 1.6
- Trixbox 2.6
This document explains how to enable the PhoneBridge feature in Zoho Support.