After the recent Zoho Sheet Pivot Table support which is based on Zoho DB & Reports, we have rolled in good set of useful features into Zoho DB & Reports. I have summarized the important ones here below.
- Go to “Existing Databases” section in the home page
- Under each database that is listed you will find a “Copy” link
- Click on the “Copy” link for the database that you wish to copy
- It will popup a dialog where you could provide the name and description for the new database that is to be created
- Check/Uncheck the “Copy with Data” option depending on whether you would like to make a copy of the database with tables, reports and existing data OR just the tables and reports definition alone
With this option you could also copy any of the demonstrative Sample Databases that is provided by Zoho DB & Reports.
- Copy/Paste the HTML code into the “Import Wizard”
- Load a HTML file from a local folder
- Load a HTML from any publicly accessible Web URL
Color your Zoho DB & Reports interface with Themes:
Zoho DB & Reports now supports themes. You could apply the theme you like by choosing the “Themes” menu at the right top corner of the screen. Currently we have only two packaged themes available (more to come very soon….). The theme you choose will be set to your preference and applied across logins. I guess you would have already noticed that the snapshots embedded above in this blog post were all taken with our New Blue Theme.
Keep track of the Zoho DB & Reports Feature Trail to know about all the features that are rolled-out into our service regularly. Try out the new features and let us know what you think….