Some of you would have tried to unsuccessfully login to Zoho CRM by giving your credentials at the http://zoho.com url. You are unable to login because Zoho CRM still does not support SSO (Single Sign On).
Kindly use the http://zohocrm.com url to sign in to your Zoho CRM account.
In the meantime, we are working on providing an alternate solution.
How to send and receive mass mails using Zoho CRM?
Let me clear the air with some facts that one has to live with today while using Zoho CRM :-
- One can send mass mails ONLY if one is a paid user with Zoho CRM.
- One can send 250 mails/day ONLY using the mass mail feature in ONE day as of now (Think of mass mail as a 1-shot use tool to be used once a day. You can break the 250 into 100+100+50 or any other permutation that you want)
- One can send unlimited number of mails if mails are being sent individually ie without using the mass-mail feature.
Okay, the air is cleared now. What next ?
Zoho CRM cannot receive emails as of now. So how to address this problem? Hmmm.
There is a work-around for this!
- Assume that you have logged in as email@example.com and using mass-mail feature have sent 200 emails. Please note, the from address will be set as firstname.lastname@example.org. Configure your Outlook Mail Client to receive the responses to those 200 emails sent with the from as email@example.com id .
- Now login to Zoho CRM Server. Download the Outlook Plugin from Setup –> Personal Settings –> Outlook Edition.
- Go to Setup –> Subscription Manager –> Users Activation and enable the Plugin for the account firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Next install the Outlook Plugin into your Outlook Mail Client. Now you are set to work with the Outlook Plugin!
- Go to the Outlook Mail Client and invoke the Plugin and login with email@example.com id. Now you can synchronize the Tasks, Events and Emails from Outlook to Zoho CRM and vice-versa.
Note:- It is preferable to sync mails 1-by-1 since you may experience performance problems otherwise.
More info available at http://www.zoho.com/crm/outlook-edition.html
This blog and all of Zoho services’ forums are being migrated to a newer infrastructure over the next 2 days. And so, the connection to blogs/forums is going to be patchy during the weekend. We regret the inconvenience this may cause.
UPDATE : ToonDoo, our frivolous little sister, will be down during this time too.
One of the most requested feature in Zoho Notebook is the ability to sort your notebooks. We now added this functionality in our recent update. You can now sort your books alphabetically, modified date and created date.
Some much asked for functionalities are part of the latest Zoho Wiki update.
Previously, you could only share the whole of a Wiki to a set of people. More flexibility’s been brought in by making the permission setting at the page level. You can now set Read or Write permissions for each page in a Wiki (and this overrides the Wiki level setting). Suppose you have a Group Wiki which is accessible to only a set of people and not to the general public, you can make a particular page in that Wiki to be accessible by all. You can also set permissions for posting of comments as well.
Page names can now be changed (only page titles could be changed before). And the pages listed in the side panel can now be expanded/collapsed.
Japanese & Chinese UI options got added in addition to English. By default, the UI is auto-set to that of the browser and it can be changed under ‘Settings’. More language UIs to be added in the upcoming updates.
Words in CamelCase and HTTP URLs were auto-linked by default. On popular request from many our users, this has now been made an option. You can choose whether you want the CamelCase words & http:// links to be linked or not.
The Wiki Administrator/Owner can now choose to receive mails once a page gets edited or commented upon. Feedback mails can now easily be sent to the Wiki owner. To control spam, the feedback mail form is captcha protected.
Try the latest Zoho Wiki and we would be glad hearing your feedback!
Yes, its time to add more applications to the list and enhance the existing functionality. We will take this up soon.
Can you please let us know if you are looking for any specific enhancements for our iPhone app?