Some cool features that you users had been asking for got added in the latest Zoho Projects update done yesterday.
- If you have the same list of tasks to be duplicated across Milestones/Projects, ‘Task List Template’ is for you. You can create a new template from scratch (click on ‘Settings’ -> ‘Templates’) or make an existing tasklist as a ‘Template Task List’.
- You can now send private messages to a selected few members of your Projects account. Click on Users -> Send Message (previously, you can only send / not send messages for all members in a project about Meetings & Forum posts)
- Archived tasks can now be exported (previously only Pending & Closed tasks could only be exported)
- While posting to the forum, the attachments will be sent along with the notification mail. Also, while replying to a forum post, you have the choice to notify all the users or the owner alone.
- Project details are displayed when you mouse over a project’s name in the left panel. Likewise, the notes added to a task get displayed on mouseover too.
Other than the above, a few bug fixes got in as well.
Try the new Zoho Projects and please do share your thoughts.