Today we are happy to announce our new integration with Jobaline’s pay-per-pick platform. For the first time in the recruiting industry, recruiters and small businesses will be able to reach unique candidates by posting jobs on premium job boards and pay only for qualified candidates. Combining Zoho Recruit and Jobaline creates a powerful cloud-based end-to-end recruiting solution.
Benefits using Jobaline’s Pay-per-pick
- 100% risk free – there is no obligation to buy
- A reach of a national job board: over 60% of the candidates are exclusive and won’t be found on other job boards
- There are no time limits on your posting – it runs until you find qualified candidates
- Save time – read resume summaries candidates wrote for you – instead of generic resumes
Highlights of the Zoho Recruit – Jobaline integration
- End-to-End recruiting solution, from job posting to interview, all in one application
- Pay-per-Pick job advertising to the Job.com Network of over 33M registered job seekers, available right from within Zoho Recruit
- Job application organized and stored in Jobaline – keeps email inbox clutter free
- Picked candidates are directly uploaded to Zoho Recruit – no data copying
- Available to all editions of Zoho Recruit, no job limits for free edition users
We hope you like it.…
In Recruitment industry , there are many opportunities – where clients become candidates and vice versa. Having candidate and client details in two different modules disconnects the continuous tracking.
The new Candidate and Client Contact sync in Zoho Recruit helps you track the entire activities of a candidate, who is also a client contact and vice versa. It also helps to avoid retype/manual work copying and pasting all the info.
Another interesting note about this feature is its Merged View option, which gives you a quick glance of both candidate and client contact details in a single screen.
We hope this new feature makes your recruitment more easier – we hope you like it!
At Zoho Recruit, our mission is to provide recruiters a simple, easy-to-use, single user-interface eliminating the need to juggle with multiple tools. Early last week, we had announced a bunch of new features; LinkedIn Integration was one of the most sought-after ones, which helps recruiters spend less time on the process and more time engaging with candidates. Now, let’s take a closer look at its functions.
Associate with LinkedIn profile
Zoho Recruit’s integration with LinkedIn, allows you to associate your candidates and client contacts with the LinkedIn profiles from inside Zoho Recruit. You can also narrow down your search using keywords with required qualification, skills, job title, etc., to match your existing candidates/client contacts in Zoho Recruit. This saves a lot of time toggling between the Zoho Recruit system and LinkedIn.…
Many recruiters use both Applicant Tracking System and Microsoft Outlook for recruitment. Applicant Tracking System helps in tracking applicants and Outlook for emails, contacts and appointments. Using two different tools is tedious and time consuming. To ease the recruitment process, we decided to implement an integration to help you save time and be more productive.
Today, we are very excited to announce the long awaited and much requested integration between Microsoft Outlook and Zoho Recruit, which will help you to complete your task faster and more efficiently.
- Easily add multiple candidates and contacts from incoming emails directly to Zoho Recruit. This eliminates the need to manually key-in the details
- Associate candidate to job openings directly from Outlook to Zoho Recruit
- Automatically saves a copy of the e-mail into the specific candidate’s or contact’s record
- Parse attached resume from e-mails directly to the Zoho Recruit
- Store and track all your e-mail conversations with candidates and contacts in their respective records using the “Add Email” option
- Fetch all your events and appointments from Zoho Recruit and add them to your Outlook