The idea of writing this blog post is to allow the users increase the efficiency and overall effectiveness of their business by using Zoho Virtual Office effectively.
Zoho Virtual Office is a web-based collaboration groupware that provides a virtual collaboration platform using which individuals and groups can communicate, collaborate, organize and share information seamlessly using number of useful applications like E-mail Client, Virtual storage for Documents, Personal and Group Calendar, Task Scheduler, Contacts Manager, Instant Messaging, Discussions board, etc.
Zoho Virtual Office allows users to create multiple groups, and use all of these components within groups unleashing the real power of collaboration. This helps you increase the efficiency and overall effectiveness of your business.
With Zoho Virtual Office, time and distance no longer an issue to work with your team together. It harnesses the power of the Internet to provide a unique and exciting approach for the effective collaboration. Be it your office, home, or anywhere on the road, you can access all your data and collaborate with your group/team from any computer that has an Internet connection and a web browser as it provides independence with respect to location, platform, machine and browser*.
Using Zoho Virtual Office, you can:
- Have easy access to information from anywhere
- Bring together virtual team members
- Share, review and edit information securely
- Create, Store and Share Documents online
- Communicate through instant messaging, discussion forums
- Know which team members are online and offline
- Track, manage and organize meeting and projects
- Set task reminders and notifications
- Create Notes to collect important information
- Plan, schedule and track all appointments, events, etc.
- Access all your important data from Zoho VO through WAP enabled devices
- Integrate e-mail, task, calendar and notes to form a seamless collaboration platform
- and much more…
Try Zoho VO and put comments below.