We had an excellent response to the Zoho Wiki release. Thanks to all who have created their Wikis and sent us your valuable feedback comments! We have collected some blog posts and news articles across the net mentioning the release. This Zoho Wiki page has all the details.
We had an update yesterday which fixed a couple of bugs. Many Zoho users have underscore as part of their user names. And when this underscore got transferred to the Zoho Wiki sub-domain, it caused a few issues. We addressed this by automatically converting the underscore in the user’s name to an hyphen. So a Zoho Wiki domain like http://arvind_natarajan.wiki.zoho.com will now automatically redirect to http://arvind-natarajan.wiki.zoho.com.
We received a few feedback mails from our users saying that an error page got displayed and the Wiki they created could not be accessed. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Analyzing this, we found that such accounts weren’t formed fully due to a bug. For correcting this, we would like only those users who created an account but couldn’t access it and got the error page with the message “Server Error Occurred. Please try again later or please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org” to delete and re-add their Zoho Wiki by following the below procedure :
- Login to https://accounts.zoho.com.
- You will find Zoho Wiki listed under ‘My Zoho Services’
- Click on the ‘Remove’ link for the Zoho Wiki entry.
- You will be asked for your password and confirmation. Once you confirm, the ‘Zoho Wiki’ entry will get moved to the ‘Try other Zoho Services’ table below.
- Now click on the ‘Add New’ link of the Zoho Wiki entry
- Zoho Wiki will get re-added to the ‘My Zoho Services’ table again
- Clicking on the Zoho Wiki link will open your Wiki in a new browser tab/window and you should be able to access your Wiki now
Please do mail your feedback suggestions and queries about Zoho Wiki to feedback at zohowiki dot com.