Employees across all departments deal with a lot of paperwork, from finance and marketing to sales and HR. Most of these documents require signatures for validation, and maintaining efficient signature operations keeps the business running smoothly.
Zoho Sign is intuitive software that helps businesses sign and collect signatures from anyone, at anytime. Since our launch, we have focused on offering Zoho Sign extensions for all popular applications so that users can conveniently sign documents from their desired platforms.
Today we are glad to introduce Zoho Sign's Embedded Signing feature, which helps businesses sign documents and collect signatures from their in-house apps, mobile apps, and websites.
For example, if you have a customer onboarding process on your website or mobile app that requires signature collection, you can now do so with the Zoho Sign embedded API. This means the end users can both sign up for a new account and complete the document signing process from your app or website without navigating to a new tab. As a result, you're able to provide a great customer experience.
How the Embedded Signing feature works
The Embedded Signing feature in Zoho Sign allows your signers to view and sign documents without leaving your application. With Zoho Sign APIs, you can embed documents and signature fields into your website in a few simple steps.
This enables you to authenticate signers and offer them a premium signing experience. You can present this signing experience via an iFrame or new tab based on your workflows.
- Simple and easy for developers to set up and maintain.
- Documents signed with Zoho Sign are legally recognized according to various e-sign laws across the world, such as eIDAS in Europe and ETA in Singapore.
- Offers your customers or signers an effortless signing experience.
- Streamlines your e-sign workflows by embedding the signing URLs directly into the website.
- Complete branding and customization of signing workflow.
- Possibility to further automate workflows with Zoho Sign webhooks.
Embedded Signing is readily available in the Zoho Sign Enterprise edition and API plan. It works on both web and mobile devices. You can make use of our extensive developer documentation on APIs to get started.
If you are not already a Zoho Sign user, sign up for a 14-day free Enterprise trial, and if you have any questions or feedback about Zoho Sign, write to us at email@example.com or drop your comments below.