Zoho Wiki scores heavily by being the de facto team collaboration tool within Zoho. Various groups like usability engineers, developers, QA across different teams in Zoho have implemented Zoho Wiki for sharing the design docs, reviewing the feature sets, storing the release plans and even documenting best coding practices. Technical writers use Zoho Wiki for writing our help manuals. Marketing team tracks the marketing efforts in a Wiki. Our resellers and partners across the globe, collaborate with us via wiki. In fact, Zoho’s intranet runs on Zoho Wiki.
It is quite surprising to note how varied the implementations are. All this is possible, mainly because
- Zoho Wiki is flexible enough to mold itself and cater to the diverse needs within an organization.
- Each team gets its own space within the company with separate admin controls. Team Workspaces within the organization wiki allows collaboration with internal groups as well as third parties like resellers and partners.
- Enterprise level security – You can set different permissions for different groups of users.
- Easy implementation – it takes just a few minutes to set up a wiki and start working.
- Very Intuitive – Right from HR to Finance to Sales, all employees can easily adapt to this business wiki.
We have launched a new Product Video that will help you see if Zoho Wiki can be the answer to your company’s quest for an Affordable Enterprise Wiki. Have a look and let us know your thoughts. Also, keep us posted on how you use Zoho Wiki within your organization.
Thanks n Regards,