Today we are happy to announce our new integration with Jobaline’s pay-per-pick platform. For the first time in the recruiting industry, recruiters and small businesses will be able to reach unique candidates by posting jobs on premium job boards and pay only for qualified candidates. Combining Zoho Recruit and Jobaline creates a powerful cloud-based end-to-end recruiting solution.
Benefits using Jobaline’s Pay-per-pick
- 100% risk free – there is no obligation to buy
- A reach of a national job board: over 60% of the candidates are exclusive and won’t be found on other job boards
- There are no time limits on your posting – it runs until you find qualified candidates
- Save time – read resume summaries candidates wrote for you – instead of generic resumes
Highlights of the Zoho Recruit – Jobaline integration
- End-to-End recruiting solution, from job posting to interview, all in one application
- Pay-per-Pick job advertising to the Job.com Network of over 33M registered job seekers, available right from within Zoho Recruit
- Job application organized and stored in Jobaline – keeps email inbox clutter free
- Picked candidates are directly uploaded to Zoho Recruit – no data copying
- Available to all editions of Zoho Recruit, no job limits for free edition users
We hope you like it. Please comment and let us know what you think.
Today we are here to let you know the availability of yet another job board integration – Glassdoor.com.
Glassdoor is the largest online career community, offering an inside look at companies and access to millions of job listings. Glassdoor helps employees, job seekers, employers and recruiters find and share salary, ratings, reviews & interview information for more than 150,000 companies.
You can post your jobs to Glassdoor, directly from within Zoho Recruit – Online Recruitment Software. Once the candidate applies to the job opening, the candidate details are captured inside Zoho Recruit.
We hope you like it! There’s lots more cool features coming soon, so stay tuned.
Today, Zoho Recruit is happy to announce its next level of integration with Indeed.com. The integration will allow users to sponsor their jobs on Indeed from within Zoho Recruit. This increases exposure of your jobs and helps you to reach more candidates quickly.
How does it work?
- Your jobs are highlighted on Indeed above the job search results
- Sponsored jobs appear on the Indeed and across their extensive publishing network
- Provides highly targeted candidates based on job seeker’s search queries
- You only pay when job seekers click on your Sponsored Jobs to find out more
- Low cost per click, per candidate and per hire
With over 60 million unique visitors and 1 billion job searched per month, Indeed.com is the most comprehensive search engine for jobs. A recent study found that Indeed is the leading source of hire for more than 700 employers.
Sponsor Jobs now and watch candidates pour in!
In Recruitment industry , there are many opportunities – where clients become candidates and vice versa. Having candidate and client details in two different modules disconnects the continuous tracking.
The new Candidate and Client Contact sync in Zoho Recruit helps you track the entire activities of a candidate, who is also a client contact and vice versa. It also helps to avoid retype/manual work copying and pasting all the info.
Another interesting note about this feature is its Merged View option, which gives you a quick glance of both candidate and client contact details in a single screen.
We hope this new feature makes your recruitment more easier – we hope you like it!
If you own a private company, chances are you have considered going public or plan on doing so after you have accrued enough resources. And if this is your vision for your small or medium-sized business, a new legislative act put in place last week may be the impetus needed to turn that vision into reality.
Known as the Jumpstart Our Business Startups, or JOBS Act, this bipartisan legislative package aims at helping the growth of startups and small or medium-sized businesses, ultimately creating more jobs and boosting the overall economy. The bill consists of measures that reduce SEC restrictions on small and medium-sized companies and create new investment opportunities.
Specifically, the JOBS Act:
- Eases certain rules and restrictions the SEC imposes on small companies, allowing them to go public with less resources and in less time.
- Allows entrepreneurs (many of whom were previously banned from “crowdfunding”) to solicit and gather money from smaller investors.
- Raises the shareholder registration requirement threshold for small companies, thereby providing more flexibility to grow.
For some companies, going public is essential to creating job opportunities and acquiring more capital resources. And for those who believe start-ups are a critical element of the overall market, then the JOBS Act is a step in the right direction. Only time will tell if this legislation profoundly affects job growth and whether it will favor medium-sized companies over smaller start-ups, but the new measures may help expand your business’ window of opportunities.
If you would like to learn more about the new business measures provided by the JOBS Act, you can refer to the following links:
Please provide us with feedback below, as we want to know your opinion on these new provisions and how you think they will affect your business.
And when the time comes for your business to start growing, the team here at Zoho is right here to help – with tools to mange your pipeline, manage your finances and help you hire the people you need.
At Zoho Recruit, our mission is to provide recruiters a simple, easy-to-use, single user-interface eliminating the need to juggle with multiple tools. Early last week, we had announced a bunch of new features; LinkedIn Integration was one of the most sought-after ones, which helps recruiters spend less time on the process and more time engaging with candidates. Now, let’s take a closer look at its functions.
Associate with LinkedIn profile
Zoho Recruit’s integration with LinkedIn, allows you to associate your candidates and client contacts with the LinkedIn profiles from inside Zoho Recruit. You can also narrow down your search using keywords with required qualification, skills, job title, etc., to match your existing candidates/client contacts in Zoho Recruit. This saves a lot of time toggling between the Zoho Recruit system and LinkedIn.
View LinkedIn profiles
You will have easy access to view all the details listed in the LinkedIn profile – Education, Experience, etc ., that will help determine the viability of a candidate/client contact before you contact them.
Send Private Messages
Once you find a right candidate/client contact, you can engage them by sending a private message through LinkedIn right from inside Zoho Recruit.
View and Comment on Updates
You can view and add comments on candidate/client contact updates directly from Zoho Recruit. Likewise, you can also Like or Unlike their updates.
Again, we hope you like this new integration with LinkedIn. Be sure to comment here as we love getting your valuable feedback.