Has it ever happened, that you make a follow-up call, only to find out that another member of your team had already contacted the customer? That would be a little embarrassing but where was the confusion? After cross-checking you clearly noticed that there was no record of a call being made to the contact, but there sure was a duplicate contact, assigned to another sales rep!
Inaccurate or incomplete CRM data often hamper sales and marketing performance. Many of your contacts would have changed their phone number, email address or even their company, leading to an accumulation of redundant and incomplete data in your CRM. So how are you going to maintain clean CRM data? Help yourself with these 5 tips to not only get your CRM system under control but also to save time and headache down the road.
#1 Maintain Complete Data
Ask yourself one question: How complete are my records?…
Struggling to create a perfect email template? Then, here is your answer – Zoho CRM now has a new WYSIWYG Editor for templates! Creating email templates was a little complex earlier as you had to manually type in the HTML code to insert images and could only insert images that were hosted online in a web server.
Now, if you visit the various templates in Zoho CRM, you will find a difference. Earlier, you had few editing options that you could use to create a template. With the recent improvements on that front, adding images/logos to your email templates is made easy with the WYSIWYG Editor.
- You no longer need to edit the HTML code of the template to add the images.
- You can even insert images from your desktop, the images need not necessarily be the one hosted on web.
- You also have the option to insert tables easily.
The new Editor makes editing and formatting a lot simpler.…
again, I bring you news on the latest enhancements in Zoho CRM. In our latest
update, we have addressed some of the following customer requirements:
Navigation in Reports - Now there is no limitation on the number of records that are fetched in a report. A report will list all the records with the matching criteria which are accessible to you. Please note that a maximum of 2000 records will be listed per page and while exporting, you will be able to export the report one page at a time.
Enhanced Workflow Rules Limit – If you are using the Enterprise Edition, you now have the advantage of creating 30 workflow rules/module compared to the earlier limit of 20 rules.
Russian Language Support – Russian users can now use Zoho CRM in their own language. Russian Language is yet another addition to the long list of languages that we support.…
Last week, we made some minor yet important enhancements to Zoho CRM. Here’s the list -
- Along with the Related To and Contact Name details, you can also view the Owner of the event in the Calendar when you hover the mouse on the event.
- The Modified Time of an activity will be available in a record’s Open Activities and Closed Activities related lists.
- Choose the Category in the Support form within Zoho CRM, which will help us automatically assign your question to the support executive, who can give you quick assistance with complete solution.
- Switch from the default English Language to your preferred language (Chinese, French, Portuguese, Turkish, etc.) while signing up for Zoho CRM.
- Save a few clicks by selecting the required criteria to search duplicate records using the Find and Merge Duplicates function
Please try and let us know your suggestions and comments.…
2010 has been a
year of integrations for Zoho CRM.
It has been a successful year with lots of internal and external
integrations. Before we
bid farewell to 2010
, we are rolling out a few
more UI improvements in Zoho CRM.
Here they are:
Earlier, we were supporting 17 types of custom fields, like Text, Decimal, Formula, Lookup, Pick List, etc.
Now, we have added the
type custom field that can support up to 18 digits
This field will help you to record numbers that exceed
9 digits. For example, Bank Account numbers
, Support Ticket numbers etc.
We have also added a one-click option to
from the List Views.
This option will save you a few clicks while closing tasks.
Another addition is the
field for the line items. This will help you include a small description of
the products associated to Quotes, Invoices, Sales Orders and Purchase