We are very excited to be participating in this year’s Recruitment Agency Expo at Olympia, London from Feb 26th to 27th, 2013.
Drop in at Stand 32, where we will be demonstrating the latest features of Zoho Recruit. We will also be happy to answer any questions about Zoho Recruit.
For more information and to register, please vist the event website.…
Sourcing the right talent for the right job at the right time helps the organization sustain a high performing culture. Attract the top talent with Zoho Recruit’s Integrated Recruitment Solution.
Today we are excited to announce a new feature: Integration with CareerBuilder, the largest online job site that helps match the right talent with the right opportunity.
You can instantly post new jobs to CareerBuilder from within Zoho Recruit – Recruitment Software, with just a click of a button. Finally, the applicants that apply to your job openings will be entered directly into the system
We hope you like this new feature. As always, we look forward hearing from you if you have any questions, suggestions or feedback.
Today we are happy to announce our new integration with Jobaline’s pay-per-pick platform. For the first time in the recruiting industry, recruiters and small businesses will be able to reach unique candidates by posting jobs on premium job boards and pay only for qualified candidates. Combining Zoho Recruit and Jobaline creates a powerful cloud-based end-to-end recruiting solution.
Benefits using Jobaline’s Pay-per-pick
- 100% risk free – there is no obligation to buy
- A reach of a national job board: over 60% of the candidates are exclusive and won’t be found on other job boards
- There are no time limits on your posting – it runs until you find qualified candidates
- Save time – read resume summaries candidates wrote for you – instead of generic resumes
Highlights of the Zoho Recruit – Jobaline integration
- End-to-End recruiting solution, from job posting to interview, all in one application
- Pay-per-Pick job advertising to the Job.com Network of over 33M registered job seekers, available right from within Zoho Recruit
- Job application organized and stored in Jobaline – keeps email inbox clutter free
- Picked candidates are directly uploaded to Zoho Recruit – no data copying
- Available to all editions of Zoho Recruit, no job limits for free edition users
We hope you like it.…
Today we are here to let you know the availability of yet another job board integration – Glassdoor.com.
Glassdoor is the largest online career community, offering an inside look at companies and access to millions of job listings. Glassdoor helps employees, job seekers, employers and recruiters find and share salary, ratings, reviews & interview information for more than 150,000 companies.
You can post your jobs to Glassdoor, directly from within Zoho Recruit – Online Recruitment Software. Once the candidate applies to the job opening, the candidate details are captured inside Zoho Recruit.
We hope you like it! There’s lots more cool features coming soon, so stay tuned.…
Today, Zoho Recruit is happy to announce its next level of integration with Indeed.com. The integration will allow users to sponsor their jobs on Indeed from within Zoho Recruit. This increases exposure of your jobs and helps you to reach more candidates quickly.
How does it work?
- Your jobs are highlighted on Indeed above the job search results
- Sponsored jobs appear on the Indeed and across their extensive publishing network
- Provides highly targeted candidates based on job seeker’s search queries
- You only pay when job seekers click on your Sponsored Jobs to find out more
- Low cost per click, per candidate and per hire
With over 60 million unique visitors and 1 billion job searched per month, Indeed.com is the most comprehensive search engine for jobs. A recent study found that Indeed is the leading source of hire for more than 700 employers.…
In Recruitment industry , there are many opportunities – where clients become candidates and vice versa. Having candidate and client details in two different modules disconnects the continuous tracking.
The new Candidate and Client Contact sync in Zoho Recruit helps you track the entire activities of a candidate, who is also a client contact and vice versa. It also helps to avoid retype/manual work copying and pasting all the info.
Another interesting note about this feature is its Merged View option, which gives you a quick glance of both candidate and client contact details in a single screen.
We hope this new feature makes your recruitment more easier – we hope you like it!